Monday, May 4th is International Firefighters’ Day and the Leary Firefighters Foundation needs your help to thank firefighters around the world for their service and bravery. LFF is launching a social media campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtags #BraveEveryDay #IFFD and #SelflessSelfie to raise awareness and show appreciation for firefighters. Here’s how you can help:
- On May 4, follow LFF’s social media posts or visit www.learyfirefighters.orgto:
- Post a Selfless Selfie to social media (a photo of you and a firefighter – give him or her a hug, a high five, whatever!) or share a cool graphic from LFF’s website
- Use the hashtags #BraveEveryDay #IFFD and #SelflessSelfie in your posts to let everyone know you support firefighters
- Know a firefighter? Tag him or her in your posts and let them know you’re grateful for all that they do
- Share this email with your friends TODAY and encourage them to get on board! Spread the word to help LFF build a movement – May 4, 2015 is just the start.
Every day firefighters put themselves into harm’s way while serving our communities. On Monday, May 4, we thank those who are #BraveEveryDay. Please join us!
Leary Firefighters Foundation